INTERNATIONAL FIREWORK DISPLAYS
In recent years, our portfolio of display projects outside the UK has expanded. We can now manage the complex
logistics involved in staging fireworks shows in different parts of the world, often with the assistance of one
or more partner companies in Europe or The Far East.
Our debut on the international stage was in 2001 when we
were invited to represent the UK in the 13th International
Display Competition held in Macau.
Since then, we have established a reputation for staging
innovative and spectacular shows throughout the world - representing
the UK at a number of high-profile events and gaining several prestgious awards.
|Major displays staged by Jubilee outside
the UK (to date) include:
- International Pyromusical Competition - Manila (Philippines) - 1st Prize 2010
- International Pyromusical Competition - Manila (Philippines) - 2nd Prize 2011
- 45th International Display Contest - Monte Carlo (Monaco) - 1st Prize 2010 (Jury and Public vote)
- Macau - 13th International Display Competition - 2001 [Bronze
- Nassau, Bahamas -HM The Queen Golden Jubilee - 2002
- San Sebastian (Spain) - 42nd International Display Contest - 2005
- Rome - 'Caput Lucis' World Fireworks Championships -2005
- Valletta (Malta) - 1st International Pyro-Musical Festival - 2006
- Maldives - New Year Celebrations 2006
- Algarve (Portugal) - International Festival of Pyrotechnics - 2007
- Hannover - 22nd International Baroque Firework Contest - 2010
- Vietnam - Danang International Fireworks Competition - 2011
As a general guide, the minimum budget for a display outside the
UK is in the region of £10,000 (Sterling) - and in most cases freight
and accommodation costs will be extra to this.
photos © Paul